BioLight today reported operational and financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015.
- Completed an upsized private investment and signed a strategic partnership with Rock-One International Holdings Ltd. designed to help BioLight maximize its presence within China, the second largest healthcare market in the world after the U.S.
- Signed a collaboration agreement with Ora, Inc., a world-leading independent, full-service ophthalmic contract research organization and product development firm, pursuant to which the companies will work together to advance the clinical, regulatory and commercial development of its TeaRx™ multi-parameter diagnostic test for dry eye syndrome (DES).
- Reported first IOPtiMate™ System sales in new territories as well as the first sale of the IOPtiMate™ system procedures.
- Obtained CE Marking for the CellDetect® non-invasive test for detecting bladder cancer in urine, enabling the product to be marketed and sold in Europe and other territories.
- Subsequent to the end of Q2, reported positive clinical study results for the identification of new genetic markers to predict risk of developing BRONJ.
Link to Newsroom