BioLight Life Sciences Ltd. (“Company”) makes great efforts and invests extensive resources in order to provide all of our website users with equal, dignified, accessible and professional service. Pursuant to the Equal Rights of Persons With Disabilities Law – 1998 and the Regulations thereunder, extensive efforts and resources are invested in performance of accessibility modifications necessary for persons with disabilities to be able to view the information provided to all website users , in an independent and equal manner.
An accessible website is a website which enables persons with disabilities and the elderly to access it with the same level of efficiency and benefit as is available to all users. 20%-25% of the population encounter difficulties in using the internet and may benefit from more accessible internet content, according to a 2003 Microsoft study.
The Company believes in and strives toward equal opportunities online for persons with various disabilities and those utilizing assistive technologies for computer use.
Information concerning the accessibility of the website.
- The website complies with the requirement of the Equal Rights of Persons With Disabilities Regulations (Service Accessibility Adjustments) 2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were carried out in accordance with the recommendations of Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for Internet Content Accessibility at Level AA, and the WCAG2.0 international document.
- The tests were examined for the maximal compatibility with Chrome, Firefox and Explorer 9 and above web-browsers.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for customary use patterns for operation by keyboard using arrow keys, Enter and Esc to leave menus and windows.
- Compatible for viewing on popular browsers and for cellular phone use.
- For best browsing experience with screen narration software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
Accessibility Arrangements in the Building
The following are the accessibility arrangements at the reception to our offices located at, 2234 Street, Building 7, 2nd floor, Kiryat Atidim, Tel Aviv, 6158101 Israel
- Handicap parking places are located in front of the building, with no limit of height.
- Continuous access from the parking lot through the entrance to the reception of the offices.
- Entry is permitted for service animals designated for the assistance of persons with disabilities.
BioLight Life Sciences provides the possibility to receive information delivered on behalf of the company, in various formats.
If assistance is needed , please approach BioLight at +972 73 275 7401
- Sun-Thurs between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., by mail:
Email email@example.com or in the offices at 2234 Street, Building 7, 2nd floor, Kiryat Atidim Tel Aviv, 6158101 Israel
Contact methods for requests and suggestions concerning accessibility improvement
BioLight Life Sciences Ltd. continuously strive to improve accessibility as part of its commitment to provide the most accessible information to everyone, including persons with disabilities. In the event that you have encountered any problem or fault related to accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort too find a suitable solution for you and handle the issue as promptly as possible.
Details of Site Accessibility Coordinator
Questions, complaints and suggestions may be direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org , the company accessibility coordinator.
Telephone: +972 73 275 7401